Wednesday 26 September 2012

RUAPEHU





Our trip up the mountain was a success... sort of. There was A LOT of falling over on my part and a lot of patience from Brendon bless his soul. He actually ended up being a very good teacher. I only got a few small bruises, so its up to snow planet this weekend for some more practice. I attempted to take some video of Brendon boarding but I think I need to master getting down the mountain without falling over before I try and get the camera involved! Below are some pics of our trip. We went to a cute cafe in Ohakune for brunch the following day. I like it there very much...



3 comments:

  1. Blogs are something that I like to read.
    dream girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. آرمین 2afm
      دانلود آهنگ
      ماکان بند
      بهنام بانی
      شاهین بنان
      Reply
      every things5 May 2020 at 06:02

      محمدرضا گلزار
      محمد زند وکیلی
      محمد علیزاده
      مسعود امامی
      مسعود صادقلو
      مسعود صابری
      مصطفی پاشایی
      علی یاسینی

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx