Tuesday 8 November 2011

THE CLASSICS

My latest book obsession involves the lovely, collectable Popular Penguin. I bought my first one at the beginning of the year sometime so I could discover what makes "the classics" so classic. Each time I finish one of these orange delights I treat myself to another one! I can't wait to have a whole bookshelf of them :) I have a bit of an infatuation for owning books... there is something beautiful about the printed word all bound up, sitting on the shelf waiting for you when you need it.




I love to lie in my backyard reading and soaking up the spring sun. I couldn't help but put in a snap of New Zealand's wee appearance in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland :)

7 comments:

  1. wow how many :O cute photoshoot
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I do exactly the same!!! Just finished Dracula, now deciding which one to get next :) Any recommendations from the ones you have already read?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that. There is just something about going back to the classics! I would say a day lounging in the sun with a good book would be a day well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo what was Dracula like? The Power Of One has been my favourite so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You describe these things very impressively.
    Phone girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent information on your Article, thanks for taking the time to share with us such a pleasant article www.avg.com/retail

    www.avg.com/activate

    avg.com/activate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for commenting! -Tori xx